Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Big Day

Tomorrow's a big day. For many reasons really. 1. It's Easter. The celebration of the glorious resurrection of our Lord. 2. This means that we will be with family. 3. Remember what I said about the guys biking to Florida? They're leaving tomorrow.

I will be posting a daily update on my blog to say where they're going and what they encounter. Tomorrow we are going to have a bit of a leaving party for them. Several of us guys from church will bike the first couple of miles with them. There's a man from the local newspaper that will be there to maybe write an article about them.

So if you would like to keep up with these guys, just watch my blog. I will try to post some pics of tomorrow when they're leaving.

See-ya later, The Bizfisher

No comments:

Post a Comment