Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What to Write About?

Now that the guys have been to Florida. Now that I don't have the bike wrecks to write about. Now that I will actually need to think about what I write instead of just posting whatever Derrick texted me. The question is raised, "What will I really be writing about?

Well, when I started this blog, my plans were to write about business related things. However this seems like a stark contrast from the antics of four men on four bicycles. So I decided maybe I'll bridge the gap a little bit with some info about the bizfishing.com.

As you may have noticed, the website is developing over time. There are a few business that have created a profile. To these businesses I say, thank you. We know that over time there will be more and more businesses joining us. As I am writing, we are working on the option to upload your company's logo onto your profile. We will also be working on making it possible for consumers to leave comments about previous experiences with any business that has created a profile. Another thing for the future will be chat option that will make it possible for businesses and customer's to network more efficiently.

I will try to keep you updated with any new developments that turn up on the website. I appreciate your patience with us as we work to develop what we feel will become an important tool in the growth of your business.

The Bizfisher

2 comments:

  1. how about posting some colorado pictures ? aha that wood be great . what say there Fisher .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's what you want, that's what I'll do. Bizfisher

    ReplyDelete