Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Slacker Day

I'm terribly sorry for the delayed post. I was trying so hard to get two movies on here that Derrick sent me. Seriously, these were some great quality videos. No, not really great quality, just fun to watch. Derrick tried his hand at singing as he was passing his fellow bikers. But for some odd reason I couldn't upload the videos. Bummer. So today I'm afraid that there will be no pictures. Unless of course I would happen to get those uploaded.

Our Four Fearless Mennos from Millersburg were slacking a bit today. They got sixty miles in, which isn't bad considering that they only biked till 12:30 today. I would like to see how many of you can guess why they stopped at 12:30. Just leave your guess in the comment. I'll tell you what Derrick told me. "It's a beautiful day, straight from the Lord. We're gonna cut our day short because the ____ ___ __ ___ ____-____. Let's hear your guesses. They are sleeping in Cleveland, Tennessee tonight, which is probably around 30 miles from the Georgia line.

Well, I've got quite a bit on my mind tonight so I think I'll leave it with that. If any of you should happen to think of me between now and 11:30 a.m. tomorrow, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. Good night.


The Bizfisher

5 comments:

  1. You can bank on me - Marvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. my guess "cavs are in the play-offs"
    Julian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on Julians guess. And gotcha on the prayer. Ill be anonymous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good grief. The Cav's?! Come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are quite right. The Cav's were a hindrance to the progress yesterday.
    Preston

    ReplyDelete