Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day #4

So this morning Derrick asked me, "Are waffles and lots of butter a good breakfast for bikers?" I thought about telling him that he needs loads of peanut butter on top of the waffles and then powdered sugar on top of the syrup. On second thought, maybe not if your planning to bike all day.

The pictures weren't quite so plentiful from the men today, so I'm going to dig into the archives a bit. Here are some from Sunday when they left.
Oooh, look at those guys. Dawn there's your picture of Brent
Now would you look at those shirts. I wonder where they got such classy looking outfits.


For some reason their pose in this picture makes me think of the cover on a CD. Maybe we can call them the 'Biker Boy Band'.

Well, our heroes are staying in Irvine, Kentucky tonight. They got a total of 82 miles in today. I don't know if they ran into any nasty weather or not. I would guess I would have heard about it if they had any trouble. If you look on a map, Irvine is right beside the Daniel Boone National Forest. I'm kind of jealous because I bet that's a really nice area down through there. I will say this though. Judging by the terrain map on google, they have some ups and downs coming up tomorrow. Can't say I'm jealous about that. So, best wishes to the bikers.

The Bizfisher

4 comments:

  1. wow! 82 miles sounds like good progress to me. go bikers!
    -Diane (posted from bizfishing.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting from bizfishing.com is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel tired just reading this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, that wasn`t galen, that was jenny. GALEN would never get tired!
    sorry to clog up the comments here...

    ReplyDelete