Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Mr. John Patterson

Here are a few videos that I had been trying to upload for quite some time. I believe they sent me these on Saturday. Sorry for the delay.


Derrick going crazy! Jared biking the Tennessee River

Taking a short day.

Well, the guys are resting up in Cordele, Georgia tonight. I think they had a pretty decent day. No flat tires, no rain, but it sounds like they had pretty extreme winds hindering them from having a perfect day. They did, however, blast through another 95 miles today. If I'm not mistaken, another good day should bring them mighty close to the Florida line! Keep on cranking guys!

On a not so pleasant note, Jared lost his phone today and will be looking for another one. But on a very pleasant note, they met up with a wonderful man named John Patterson. John gave them directions and the cash in his wallet. He also took a picture of them and told them that his church would pray for them. Thanks John. It's guys like you that make a trip like this fun.

In answer to the fiz bisher, I would be honored to tell you all about our Colorado excursion. But first I must make the trip. Starting this weekend, you will probably hear about parts of the trip.

The Bizfisher

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping Jared can't find another phone. Golfing with him is the pits, cause his phone never stops ringing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching these videos make me think of one thing and one thing only. Thank the Lord I'm not Amish! LOL ~anon

    ReplyDelete