Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What Is Bizfishing?

In my first blog I mentioned something about Bizfishing.com. You may or may not be wondering what a website called Bizfishing.com might consist of, but I'm about to tell you. It's kind of hard to explain without taking all night to tell you about it. To keep a long story short, I will just tell you some different descriptions that people have given it.
A social networking site for businesses.
A business directory.
A "dating site" for businesses.
So you see, it's a bit of a combination. It can either be useful to a person looking for a specific type of business, or free marketing for a business that creates a profile. The best thing I can tell you to do is to wait for this weekend and check it out for yourself.

On quite another subject, I have four friends that are leaving for Florida on Sunday. They're not really planning on getting there the conventional way though. They will be biking. As in pedaling. They're raising funds to benefit an orphanage in Africa. They are taking donations per mile with the estimated mileage being 1,100 miles. I will be keeping a daily update of where they are and how they're doing on this blog.

The night is coming on strong and tomorrow is yet another day. So with this I sign off.

The Bizfisher

1 comment:

  1. i like the "dating site" description. i'll be using it for my business!

    ReplyDelete